- Call “CODE GREEN “, repeating slowly / clearly 3 times using Page Button on right side of telephone console or dial 501. * Reception calls (403) 932-2222 to alert Emergency Services as per instructions of Emergency Response Coordinator.
- Remain calm.
- Proceed immediately to the nearest exit. As you go, check all empty rooms (i.e. washrooms, exam rooms etc.) as you go, closing doors. DO NOT lock doors. *Assist anyone who may require help to leave the building.
- Proceed to your designated Muster Point.
- Do a head count to identify any persons suspected of being left behind.
- Stay at Muster Point until “ALL CLEAR “called. Emergency Response Coordinator will update staff as code proceeds and announce an “all clear” when situation has been resolved.
* No staff member is to leave a SHS installation Muster Point during an emergency response without authorization. All personnel will remain until everyone is accounted for and order is given to move back into SHS installations or to alternate sites, as the case may be.