- Call ‘CODE GREEN’ repeating slowly and clearly 3 times using the Page Button on right side of telephone console or dial 501.
- Remain calm.
- Proceed immediately to the nearest exit. Close doors as you leave. Do not lock doors behind you. Assist anyone who may require help to leave the building.
- Proceed to your designated Muster Point.
- Do a head count to identify any persons suspected of being left behind. This will be done by the site manager, Safety Officer or designated Emergency Response Coordinator
- Stay at Muster Point until ‘ALL CLEAR’ is given.
Note: No staff member is to leave a SHS installation Muster Point during an emergency response without authorization. All personnel will remain until everyone is accounted for and the order is given to leave, move back into SHS installation or into the STA building, as the case may be.
* DO NOT GET INTO YOUR VEHICLE AND DRIVE AWAY *